Vernon Township, New Jersey
Zinno Construction, located in Vernon, New Jersey, is a premier home builder and specialist in home renovation and remodeling, doing business in the township for over 13 years. Having lived in the Township of Vernon for most of his life, Vincent Zinno is well established in the area.
In the rolling hills of Sussex County there live more than 21,000 people who call Vernon Township their home. Many more people pass through Vernon each year, be it for a day long getaway or to follow the path of the Appalachian Trail. The area has many amenities to offer and is considered an excellent, affordable living opportunity, located within a comfortable commuting distance from nearby counties.
The independent Township of Vernon was established on November 19, 1792. The 68 square miles which marked Vernon’s borders over 200 years ago have not changed since. However, the population of Vernon, which was a mere 1548 people as recently as 1950, has steadily grown since the 1960's, when the ski industry was introduced to the area, to a population of over 24,000.
Vernon Township in Sussex County is one of the best kept secrets of New Jersey that offers abundant recreational experiences, comfortable community living, and affordable vacation home opportunities.
- Vernon Township Website, Vernon NJ
- Vernon Chamber of Commerce, Vernon NJ
- Vernon Township Schools, Vernon NJ
- Mountain Creek Resort, Vernon NJ
- Hidden Valley Resort, Vernon NJ
- Alpine Haus Bed & Breakfast Inn, Vernon NJ
- Heaven Hill Farm, Vernon NJ
- Crystal Springs Resort, Vernon NJ
- Dave McDougall, Realtor, Vernon NJ
- Earth-Tec, Vernon, NJ – 973-827-1700
- Glenwood Mill Bed & Breakfast, Glenwood, NJ
- McAfee Ski & Patio, Vernon NJ
- Vernon Massage & Wellness, Vernon, NJ
- Valley Mason Supply, Vernon, NJ
- Vernon PAL, Vernon, NJ
- Vernon Urgent Healthcare, Vernon, NJ
- Vernon Valley Auto Body, Vernon, NJ – 973-827-5600
- Vernon Rotary Club, Vernon, NJ – 973-764-0868